Wednesday 8 August 2012

Embed - Aug. 7 - Google collaboration

I've embedded a Google doc, a Google Powerpoint slide presentation, and a Google form.  I think these are great tools for students collaborate for group work.  Google collaboration capabilities also make collaboration between teachers easier.  For example, if I was co-teaching with someone, working together to come up with lesson plans, and other documents would be easy.  I also really like the chat feature on Google docs.  If teachers could share and collaborate on Google Powerpoint they could share their slides and collaborate that way.  Finally, I really like the idea of using a Google form to poll students.  Instead of me looking at the data myself, Google form organizes it for me.  Now this makes me feel like daily assessment of where students are at is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment